Friday 14 September 2012

“I love boobs” – Spice Girl Mel B, goes topless for a cause (and she has photos to prove it)

Jorgie Porter and James Atherton strike a similar pose to Mel-B and husband also for a breast cancer campaign.
by Isi Esene
Mel B finally put her sex appeal to work posing topless for Cosmopolitan magazine in raising awareness for the charity, CoppaFeel!, ahead of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
She spoke about the importance of breast cancer awareness and self-examination saying, “I have three daughters and one stepdaughter so I’ll show them as they get older. My eldest, Phoenix, 13, does it already.”
“I love boobs. Me and the other Spice Girls are always having a feel of each other’s – Geri came up behind me and grabbed mine the other day,” she said excitedly.
The pose is stunningly similar to that of Jorgie Porter and James Atherton above and the Rolling Stone magazine cover of 1993 featuring Janet Jackson.
May we remind the guys that these photos are for breast cancer awareness.
Mel B with husband, Stephen Belafonte.

No comments:

Post a Comment