Sunday 5 May 2013

Greatness Comes With Obsession ~ by Famuyide Olawale


Greatness Comes With Obsession ~ by Famuyide Olawale

As usual, I came on twitter to see what is happening around me, sincetwitter has become my news and learning app. Then, I saw these tweets from @omojuwa and they got me thinking.
Hard not to get what you daily obsess about if your obsession is backed with effort” – Omojuwa
Sir Alex Ferguson keeps winning because he is obsessed with winning. Greatness comes with its obsessions” -Omojuwa
Arsene Wenger only needs to be obsessed with winning a trophy as he is with getting a top 4 finish” – Omojuwa
What readily come to your mind when you hear the wordOBSESSION? Is it the image a guy who can get enough a lady? A higher percentage of people believe that obsession is evil, dirty vice. Obsession is a powerful force that gives focus and clarity.
Life also has activation costs. There are many pursuits that require a minimum threshold of effort to make any improvement at all. Getting over that activation hurdle is often the hardest part.  In order to attain the desirable success, I need to be temporarily obsessed with that idea of success. Healthy obsession that often leads instead to success.
My obsession for success is my ability to devotes the major portion of my conscious thoughts and efforts to the attainment of reaching my goal.
My Definite Purpose became more than a mere wish; it became my Burning Desire! Am so willed so succeed, so obsessed with the idea of success, it’s what drives me to be more than I initially want to be.
The world has the habit of making room for the man whose actions show that he knows where he is going.” Napoleon Hill
Becoming obsessed in your goal will make you more and more invested in your goal, and direct all of your energies towards its achievement as quickly as possible. I need to be totally engrossed with my object of obsession so as to create a spark of success. The movement upward gains speed and acceleration to achieve the result, fuel by my commitment, thereby becoming more efficient and persistent in reaching my desirable destination. My obsession is where my priority lies, it where I derive to energy to accelerate toward my goal.
When you develop an obsession for your lifes assignment, your success will become automatic and unstoppable” – unknown.
Whatever you focus on long enough, literally becomes the reality that you create.
Wriiten by: Famuyide Olawale. @famuyideolawale on twitte

No comments:

Post a Comment